Patented Skovby #32 dining table with a unique extension system
In an exclusive design with a steel base plate.
The #32 round dining table has 3 folding leaves stored in base.
The dining table is equipped with a unique extension system. By turning the turntable under the tabletop the three leaves move synchronously to a position that makes room for the extension leaves in the base. When light pressure is applied the extension leaves unfold by means of a spring placed under the triangle in the middle of the table.
Six to nine seatings The dining table can be extended from six to nine seatings. The #32 dining table with steel base plate is also available with base in veneered walnut and top in frosted black glass.
- Oak solid wood oil-finish
- Oak solid wood white oil-finish
- Walnut veneer lacquered
- Walnut solid wood oil-finish
- Matte glass
- Veneer: lacquered oak, lacquered black wenge, lacquered walnut, lacquered cherry, lacquered beech, lacquered teak
- Solid wood with steel base plate: natural oiled oak, white oiled oak, natural oiled walnut
- Glossy glass top/Veneered base with steel base plate: lacquered walnut
- Frosted glass top/Veneered base with steel base plate: lacquered walnut
*Price is for the Skovby SM 32 dining table, veneer, lacquered oak.